We are proud to offer the progressive and beneficial option of laser surgery for our clients. There are multiple benefits with using a cutting laser versus a blade for surgical procedures.
We recommend laser surgery for the following procedures:
Declaw, Spay, Neuter, Tumor Removal, Ear Crop, Skin Tags, Cyst Removal, Soft Palate Procedures, Gingival and Dental Surgery, and many more!
– The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. You pet will feel less pain after surgery.
– The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
– With laser technology, only light comes into contact with the tissue, causing minimal swelling.
– The laser enables our veterinarians to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
Reduced Risk of Infection
– The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and micro-organisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
– For all the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.